Friday, March 16, 2007

Mtnl broadband

One of my friends got mtnl broadband about two weeks ago and I went to his place last night and was amazed at the speed he gets.My 256kbps sify connection sucks infront of blazing speed of 2mbps.
The place where I live the mtnl's cables are a bit too old now and I have problems with the phone line every now and then so it wont be a good idea for me to get an adsl connection so for the time being its sify broadband for me.May be when mtnl or sify rolls out thier wimax services in Delhi then will opt for that and get better speeds and a more stable connection.

3 comments:

Pankaj Goyal said...

MTNL has worst service in Aastha Kunj, Sector 3, Dwarka, New Delhi. Don't waste your money. When it works, it worked like anything but most of the time you will be waiting for the ADSL link in your modem. In my society "Aastha Kunj", I don't have any other option because it does not have Airtel Landline.

My voice line is working fine but broadband hardly works. I have complained on 1504 around 30 times in past 3 months (I have all complaint numbers with date and time).

Anybody suggest me where I should contact to solve my problem.

Vipul said...

only respite is to get it DC! Airtel is now in...
Moreover, I was out of home for 10 days and still managed to recieve a bill of 1000 rs!

Abhishek said...

hey guys can anyone tell me how much time does it take in approving/providing you the mtnl broadband connection after submitting the application..?? I live in dwarka,dehi,sector 10.